Friday, December 12, 2014

About FoodandMe

                  Hi, my name is Aisyah Hasanah. I’m just 13 years old girl which is i’m still school. Why I make this blog????? maybe this is your question to me because you cant believe a teenage can make this blog, well I tell you why I’m doing this. I’m doing this because my family and I always go out for dinner and then I think why I’m not make blog and share with you the best places in Malaysia to eat right.We actually trying to find the best places in Malaysia to eat. We will travel around Malaysia for you to find the delicious food. If you are not from Malaysia, I think this is the right blog for you because I will show you a lot of food here which is different with another country because we have variety of food from different races. I hope you will like this blog and you can go the places which is have delicious food that I show you. Please like and follow our blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment